1. Courses concerning international academic exchanges are offered, including English for Sinological Reading and Korean for Sinological Reading. In the future, courses including Japanese for Sinological Reading, Western Sinology, Introduction to Translation, etc., will be opened to help improve students’ international academic performance.
2. With scholarship provided by the Ministry of Education, we welcome international students to join our undergraduate programs, Master’s programs, and PhD programs.
3. International academic conferences are held occasionally, including the International Conference in Ch’ing Dynasty Studies.
4. With the cooperation of universities as well as research institutes overseas, we carry out international joint research programs, student exchange programs, and intensive exchange programs.
5. Language Corner is established to improve students’ foreign language abilities. The Corner offers English, Japanese and Korean courses for students.